21/9/09

memes and mary chain



Como ya sabrá el que siga el blog con cierta regularidad, uno no es muy de memes de esos, pero me he topado con éste por ahí y me ha hecho gracia:


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.

Are you a male or female? Vegetable man
Describe yourself: Inside Me
How do you feel: Happy When It Rains
Describe where you currently live: In A Hole
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Between Planets
Your favorite form of transportation: Rollercoaster
Your best friends are: Good For My Soul
Your favorite color is: Black
What's the weather like: 33 1/3
Favorite time of day: The Living End
If your life was a T.V. show, what would it be called: Penetration
Your ideal Birthday Present would be: Gimme Hell
What is life to you: Blues From A Gun
Your relationship: Just Out Of Reach
Looking for: My Girl
Wouldn’t mind: Teenage Lust
Your fear: Sometimes Always
What is the best advice you have to give: Bo Diddley is Jesus
If you could change your name it would be: Sugar Ray
Thought for the Day: I Hate Rock'n'Roll
How I would like to die: Upside Down
Soul's present condition: Almost Gold
Biggest secret: I Love Rock 'n' Roll
My motto: Come On

(Escuchando: Beethoven - Sonata para piano nº 14 en do sostenido menor, Op. 27, nº 2. Primer movimiento)

No hay comentarios: